Monday, February 3, 2020

Choc banana mug muffin...


I have been enjoying mug muffins, usually once a week...
~
1 ripe mashed banana]
1 egg
1/3 cup quick oats
1 tblspn wholemeal SR flour
Optional - 1 tspn cacao powder 
2 medjool dates, chopped
~
Mix all together...
~

...and pour into a large mug (this is one of those big soup mugs).  I line it with a muffin paper so its easy to tip out.
~

Then I zap for 3 x 1 minutes (checking after each minute) in the microwave and finish with a further 30 second burst.  This cooks mine perfectly, yours might need more or less...
~

I topped it with 1/2 a tub of Chobani blueberry yoghurt and drizzled 1 tspn maple syrup over, served with some mango, nectarines and plums.
~

It hits the spot!
~

 ~
I had a horrible weekend Weight Watcher wise.  I just couldn't seem to fill up.  I ate good breakfasts but 2 hour later I had my head in the fridge, looking for something to eat.  And I didn't really eat anything too bad, just too much of it.  I love Rye Cruskits and 9 Grains Vitaweats - but I can't just eat 2 - I want 8!  It must be boredom.  Yesterday, I took myself down to work and updated the blog for a few hours so that stopped me searching for food.  Needless to say, the scales were not a pretty sight this morning.
Oh well, onwards I guess!
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

1 comment:

  1. Vita wheat biscuits bring back so many memories for me....I used to get home from school make a heap of them with cold hard butter and salt and put them in the freezer to get cold then eat them watching "Skippy" or "Days of our Lives" at 4pm....not good for the weight however try one with cold butter and salt...yummmm

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.