Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekender Biscuits and Pumpkin Lasagne...

Weekender Biscuits
4 tblspn butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup sultanas
1/3 cup choc chips
1 cup SR Flour
2 cups slightly crushed cornflakes
*
Heat oven to 180C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Fold in sifted flour, sultanas and choc chips. Now add in the crushed cornflakes. Drop spoonfuls onto trays, allow for spreading. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden.
* Pumkin, Sage & Ricotta Lasagne

My version was a little bit dry but it was quite tasty and would be nice to take to a barbecue to serve with meat and salad like a potato bake. I made mine in an oblong lasagne dish instead of a square one so mine was flatter and had more layers. I guess I'm just not that into full vegetarian dishes. We had some lamb chops to go with it. =)

*

Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.