Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Overnight quick oats for breakfast...




I'm back on the band wagon with Weight Watchers so I made overnight oats with quick oats, chia seeds, grated apple, cinnamon and greek yoghurt.  This morning I tipped it out and drizzled a teaspoon of maple flavoured syrup on it.  Delicious!
~

~


These little wallabies were in town, looking for a bit of green feed I think.  One was inside the cricket oval fence and the other on the outside.  I hope they got reunited.
~


The town was very hazy with smoke this morning and the sun was a fiery bright red (my pic doesn't show the brightness) as I went on my walk.
~


I believe the smoke is from the Kangaroo Island fires.  So much devastation across Australia, I don't know how everyone will recover...
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.