Monday, January 6, 2020

Italian stuffed cob loaf..



 We went to the beach on Sunday and being a little over having barbecues, I decided to make a stuffed cob loaf.



~

I hollowed out the loaf then proceeded to layer it with cream cheese spread, caramelised onion jam, pastrami, baby spinach leaves, mortadella, cheddar cheese slices, salami, basil leaves, sun dried tomatoes, cheese stuffed peppers, repeating the layers...
~

It was so good!  Very easy to transport, wrapped in cling wrap then foil and popped in our Engel car fridge.  Sliced into wedges, it was enjoyed very much and there was no clean up!
~
We still have Ruby, our Land Rover Defender (she just turned 10 years old and has only done 40,000 kms).  We didn't get to go camping much in 2019, we just seemed too busy with work and other things on weekends.  I think we have a yabbying trip planned for early February.  Each weekend in January is already planned out.  I think it's going to be a busy year.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx




1 comment:

  1. Hi Joolz. Good to see you back. That looks like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.