Saturday, January 4, 2020

Welcome 2020...





Well, hello! 
A new year has rolled around and I thought it’s time to get back to my blog.  I’ve missed it, especially recording life's goings on and special times.  What have you been up to? Do you still blog or are you on Instagram (which I love)? 
~
As a family, we have been great.  It’s nearly 12 months since Kirby & Nate got married and back in early December, Bri and Michael got engaged so we have another wedding to plan, in early 2021 they’re thinking. 
~
Health wise, we’ve been good apart from the usual aches and pains that the mid 50’s bring on.  Sore feet and knees are my main worry very minor considering. 
~
Well, I’ll leave this here, fingers crossed that it will publish. 

Cheers - Joolz 

7 comments:

  1. So lovely to hear from you again Joolz. Happy 2020, regards Robyn S.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Jules. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well. I hope you are staying safe with all the wild fires in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Have you started your new blog yet, Mr Home Maker?

      Delete
  5. So good see you here. I do keep up with you on Instagram, but seldom leave comments as phone is iffy. You had me drooling recently with those AMAZING pizzas! OMG my mouth just started watering again remembering! LOL Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back.
    No I have not been blogging for a very long time but thinking about doing a catch up as so much has changed. Yes I have instagram "Threewhitefeathers" pop on over . Look forward to your posts xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.