Thursday, January 9, 2020

Blueberry mug muffin...


This mug muffin is a very filling breakfast and the flavour options are numerous...
~
1/3 cup quick oats
1 tbsn wholemeal plain flour
1 medium, ripe banana, mashed
1 egg
~
You can add other flavourings, still using 1/2 a banana for moisture - apple, cinnamon, medjool dates, raspberries ... endless possibilities.  Grated carrot and sultanas makes a great carrot cake tasting one! 
~

I added frozen blueberries to this one.   Mix these ingredients together then pour into a large mug (I use one of those big soup mugs and line it with a muffin paper so it doesn't stick and is easy to tip out).
~

Now, these muffins are called 90 second muffins but for me they take way longer.  I microwaved this on high for 3 bursts of 1 minute then a further 30 seconds to finish.  
~

Here it is, topped with YoPro blueberry yoghurt and drizzled with 2 tsp Green's Maple flavoured syrup...scrummy!
~

This came out at 7 WW points (on the blue plan which I am sticking to).
~
I have updated my FitBit to a Versa 2 and it syncs with my Weight Watchers app so when I walk each morning, it tracks my movement by GPS and it gives me FitPoints.  That doesn't mean I can eat more, it just advises WW how much exercise I am doing each week.  It wakes me with an alarm (vibrate only) so that doesn't wake hubby up, monitors my heart rate, shows how many steps I walk, date, time and I can also play music on it too (haven't worked that out yet) and it tells me when my phone is ringing or if I get a text.  Very handy.
~
I am 4 for 4 mornings with my walks, this morning I went a little further and longer, just a bit...
~

This blog was published using  Blog Touch Pro - I downloaded the pictures first on my iPad at home then I wrote up the text on my pc at work.  If I do the text on my phone or iPad, BTP crashes and I lose my 'words'.  Not the mention the 'words' that come out of my mouth when this happens!  The pics come out larger and centred from my iPad but smaller and to the left with my iPhone.  Oh, the frustration!  I'll carry on this way until I sort out a computer/laptop for home (I reckon I've been saying that for over 2 years - I just hate change!) where I can Bluetooth the pics to it and blog from there.

I hope this finds you all safe and well
Cheers - Joolz xx

5 comments:

  1. You can't just post those photos without a recipe or at least a way to find it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joolz, I just wish Blogger would put out an App that can be used on the iPad as it is frustrating having to use a PC to blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can do it from work but I don't want to clog up the pc with pictures.

      Delete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.