Sunday, July 8, 2018

(Backup) Into July and winter has hit!


Wholemeal chia bread rolls...
~

~

~

One of the first times we’ve lit the outdoor fire...it’s just been too cold! 
~

Thai barbecued chicken...
~

I made an Asian salad to go with the chicken...
~

~

Oh, my! Rhubarb and strawberry crumble!
~

Monday 5/7/18 weigh in ... 77.6 kg ... total loss of 8.4kg to date.
~

~

Morning brewed coffee...
~

~

Home crumbed veal schnitzel with pizzaiola sauce...
~

Every morning seems to start with a red hot sunrise...
~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

9C!
~

Lamb casserole...
~

~

~

Porridge with mulberries and banana...
~

A friend gave me some lovely oranges so I’ve been snacking on them each day...
~

Chicken campagnola...
~

~

~
Joolz xx



2 comments:

  1. Way to go Joolz! You are doing great! As usual everything looks delish, and those sunrise photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful morning skies, such deep colour! I often think it's worth getting up on cold Wintery mornings to see sunrises like these. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.