Sunday, July 8, 2018

Catching up to the end of June...

Goodness, the first week of July has gone and I still haven’t caught up to the end of June. We’ve had a couple of weeks home which has been nice. 
~

These are a few little bowls and dishes I bought from that Japanese shop, Daiko.  I want more! 
~

Even though the weather has been so cold, I started having salad plates every few days.  This is really filly and nearly carb free. It stops me eating bread.
~

I love curried eggs on toast for breakfast...
~

We’ve had so many pretty sunsets and sunrises...
~

Red hot skies!
~

Thyme braised chicken...a lovely comfort dish for a cold night...
~

Misty sunrise...
~

~

More curried egg!
~

Snacks for work, peeled mandarins and a banana
~

Roast lamb wrap for lunch in Mt Gambier...
~

Gus cooked Moroccan pork steak with fruity couscous...
~

Breakfast prep - porridge ready to microwave and freshly brewed coffee...
~

~

Porridge with mashed banana and blueberries.  Do you know, I’m eating blueberries that I froze back last summer when they were out cheap for $2 a punnet.  At the moment they are $5 and I’m not paying that! 
~

Indoor greenery...
~

Thai beef coconut curry - so delicious!
~

Bedtime snack - banana with cashew spread...
~
Well, thats up to June 27th...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.