Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Cruising along...

Monday 26/2/17 - I made this delicious turkey salad plate with an apple on there too.  This worked out to be 5 smart points with the turkey and cheese...
~
Dinner was a success.  It called for frozen stir-fry veggies but I chose to buy fresh - I shop daily anyway.  The corn came from my freezer...
~
Much better than frozen...
~
Before I got dinner under way, I put together this oat and chia seed overnight pudding, ready for breakfast...
~
I smashed my 10,000 step goal easily...
~
Back to dinner...Green curry chicken with coconut noodles - this was delicious!  It doesn’t look real saucy but it’s in under there...7 sp
~
I plated this portion up for my lunch on Tuesday...
~
We had dessert of fruit salad and shared a 100gm tub of yoghurt... 3sp
~
Beautiful walking yesterday morning...
~

The mornings are getting cooler...
~
The porridge pudding had soaked overnight and was yummy but I’m sad to say, the points were high.  Both the oats (1/4 cup) and chia seeds (1 tbs) were 3sp each plus skim milk so this came out at 7 points.
~
Again, above my step goal!  I have also been hitting my 2 litres of water goal too but man, I am going to the loo frequently! 
~
Dinner was a grilled pork chop, trimmed of fat, drizzled with a sauce of wholegrain mustard, maple syrup and orange juice and rind.  I served it with a baked spud, I had 1/2, fresh green beans, carrots and baked pumpkin and apple. I scored this 7 points.  That pretty much cut out my daily points along with a few snacks of salsa and carrot (1sp and yummy!) and a banana and a date bliss ball.
~
Out and about again this morning...
~

I made this, I guess you call it a frittata, in my new little pan.  Two eggs, 2 cherry toms, 1 mushroom, brocollini, leftover carrot, onion.  I sprayed pan with oul, fried off the veggies then added the eggs and just let it cook without scrambling.  I topped with about 20gms grated cheese and sprinkled with oregano...
~
Can I tell you how good this was?  Soooo goood! With the little bit of salsa, it was delicious!  2 points for the cheese and 1 point for spray oil so a 3 point breakfast! 
~
This is the little pan I bought.  It is Baccarat brand and it had 70% off so I got it for $19.95.  It is only the size of a side plate and my small saucepan lid fits it perfectly.  Great for scrambling 2 eggs or knocking up a little frittata.
~
My turn to get my boobs squished today! 
~

All over and done in around 15 minutes.  Get your checked, if your over 50 - it’s free! 
~
Off to work now,
Cheers - Joolz xx

1 comment:

  1. Great for you to get your boob check..... Your doing well with the food......great steps too....

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.