Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 7 - a quiet day at home...


Not much happening here. The weather is cold and windy with intermittant showers so no walking today. I have been doing some baking for Kirby - sausage rolls and pasties - which I have frozen for Angus to take to her at the end of the week. They are handy for her to pull out for a quick meal.
~
Week 1 (Day 7)
Breakfast - 1 plain scrambled egg on 2 slices Cape Seed toast - this bread is delicious!
~
Lunch - I made a pot of vegetable soup with veggies in the fridge. I had large lump of jap pumpkin, 1 large carrot, 1/2 a sweet potato, onion, celery and 2 tspn chicken stock powder & pepper. Add water, simmer for about 40 minutes until all soft then whizz with a stick blender. I added some curry powder at the end. It was delicious with a small dob of light sour cream. I had two big mugs at lunch time.
~
I had an apple and a banana during the afternoon and a tub if diet yoghurt late in the afternoon for something sweet.
~
We made home made pizzas for dinner - I made mine on pita bread instead of the white dough base and I used low fat cheddar cheese instead of the pizza cheese which has mozzarella in it.
~
I think I had 7 glasses of water during the day so not bad, considering I wasn't thirsty each time I drank one. Weigh in tomorrow morning so I have my fingers crossed!
~
Annette's Quote for the day - Remove any negative messages that are stopping you from getting to your goal weight. It's called taking control!
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Well done .
    On ward and Upward...Just not the scales...LOL!!
    I would love some soup now to sip on,2 degrees with snow flurries and All day morning sickness being very nasty to me today@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I didn't have such a great week, and I'm afraid I've put a little back on. :(

    But tomorrow's a new day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.