Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Sticky beef and a mug muffin...


For dinner last night, I chose this quick stir fry type dish...it took about 10 minutes to chop and assemble the ingredients...
~

...and about 10 minutes to toss it all in the pan.  I used Thai rice noddles instead of egg noodles.  A little bit of sweet chilli sauce could be added but I didn’t have any. Still very tasty! 
~

This morning I had a 90 second mug muffin ( but in my micro it takes about 150 seconds)...
(The recipe says to use 2 dates but one would be plenty)
~

Mashed banana, 1 egg and 1/3 cup of quick oats and medjool dates...(3pt)
~

~

Drizzle with 2 tspn Green’s maple flavoured syrup (1 pt), dust with cinnamon and serve with blueberries.  It is very filling and takes about 30 minutes to eat as it’s chewy.
~
We’re in for a few cold days
Wednesday 17C (62.6F)
Thursday 12C (53.6F) thunderstorms and hail forecast
Friday 14C (57.2F)
~
It’s time to dig out my winter boots and long pants.  I live in 7/8 capri pants from October through May.

Stay warm!,
Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.