Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lasagne to go....

Ah, it's good to have my B15 back home again. She had a weekend in Melbourne with her BF M14. They are like peas in a pod as far as temperament and humour go. They had a great time and she was full of stories when she got home. Here is M14, B15 with K18 at her Grad.
*
K18 is coming home next weekend to attend an 18th Birthday for a mate so I thought I would make her some mini lasagnes to take back frozen. They will be an easy meal that she can throw in the oven after a hard day at Uni.
*
My normal lasagne ingredients made 5 small ones. Saucy layers with creamy bechamel sauce and cheese. Yum!
I promised I'd make some Sookie St. James Choc Chip Cookies too (remember Sookie from Gilmore Girls?).
I'll post that recipe when I make them later in the week.
*
K18's first day at Uni so I hope she caught her bus and got there on time and has a good day.
*
Happy Tuesday - Cheers from Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm ! I'm looking forward to Sookie's cookies too! I LOVED that girl... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the Gilmore Girls! (Still watch em on dvd) I can't wait for a Sookie recipe! (I was thrilled to hear your lasagne was headed to Adelaide. Sad that they're destined for Nth Adelaide!)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.