Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday's goals...


I've been very slack this morning - I'm still in my jammies at 10.30am!


Here is the list of things I want to accomplish today -


SATURDAY

Put up Christmas tree and decorate

Applique initials on sisters pressies

Wrap sisters pressies

Washing x 3 loads

Fold x 3 loads


All this today so I can have a rest tomorrow. I have convinced 'A' to take me to the pictures in Mt. Gambier to see 'Australia'. It will be our only chance before Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joolz, thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment about my cats! I'm going to enjoy reading your blog ... had a quick peek - those new Christmas decs are gorgeous ... and your daughters are beautiful!!

    Sounds like you have a busy day planned!
    Willow x

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.