Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Eating my way though July...


I bought a silicon omelette maker from Weight Watchers...you pour in beaten egg, add your toppings and seasonings...
~

Zap...
~

~

Fold over and serve...
~

It’s been cold, wet and windy here...
~

Look how dark it was in my kitchen...and I have a skylight in there too!
~

Weight Watchers Tuna Mornay...
~

It has a layer of brown rice underneath. Very nice!
~

Sunset at 5.05pm, heading home...
~

One of the easiest, yummy meals I make.  I bought a Woolies chook and broke it into pieces. I took the skin off one breast for me and left the other for Gus. I roasted veggies in the oven, using about 2 tspns of olive oil...and made instant gravy. Yummo!
~

I caught up with an old friend of mine. We had a lovely lunch....this is my Reuben sandwich, so yummy!
~

Another dinner...pork leg steaks with an orange, maple and mustard sauce...
~

~

Gus went away to Melbourne for a meeting then for the footy so I had the weekend to myself.  That means Chow Mien (he hates cabbage!)...
~

This was the WW recipe which is very close to my normal recipe.  God, I love this stuff!
~

Fancy plating...
~

~

On Sunday, I went to see Mamma Mia...Here we go again! I packed some WW snacks so that I wouldn’t be tempted to buy a choc top (worth 16 points!) or a cup full of lollies!
~

We went to lovely little place that I hDn’t tried before...oh dear! I ordered this chicken burger..it was huge and delicious!
~
Anyway, the movie was fantastic, I just loved it! I didn’t need to touch my snacks as I was so full from lunch. Gus came home on an earlier flight so we picked him up on the way.
~

I had left a Tibetan lamb shank recipe in my slow cooker and it was cooked to perfection when we got home...
~

Watching MasterChef, by the fire...
~

So, I’ve ticked off a few more things...I had Saturday to myself...not sure how many more I’ll achieve...
~

WW Butter chicken on Monday night...tasty and spicy...
~

Poached eggs for breakfast with a nice cup of tea...
~

Freezing temperatures and storms blowing through!
~

Trying to keep my points down with salad plates...
~

Fresh mullet for dinner with salad and tomato bake...
~

This morning...I think I’ll go back to bed!  I turned my back for one second!  I threw it in the bin! 
~

I had a shot of Fire Cider with honey and a tblspn hot water! That woke me up! I’m trying to keep the lurgies at bay as we’re off on an adventure soon! I do not want a cold!

Cheers - Joolz xx



2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely looking food, Joolz. I love salads, soups are nice too for this time of year though it's not as cold up here as it is where you are. It was 25C today! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re having some very tasty looking meals. I’m intrigued by the omlette maker, does it taste as good from the microwave as when it’s cooked in a pan? Hope you manage to keep the lurgies away xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.