Monday, May 7, 2018

The rest of April...




More porridge, made with Uncle Toby's Quick Oats (not the favoured sachets)...
~



April 17 - the makings of chicken, sweet potato and spinach lasagne...
~

~

~

~

A tossed salad to serve with it...
~

How good does that look?
Drool!




This was another dish - a tray bake of chicken topped with all this goodness!
~

Delicious!
~

Scrambled eggs...
~

~

Chicken burrito's...
~

A great Friday night 'fake-away'...

I'm doing these posts in little bursts until I get caught up.  Still having a bit of trouble with the publishing but hopefully that will settle down once I'm caught up.

Cheers - Joolz xx

1 comment:

  1. Joolz it looks like you have sorted out the photo issue. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.