Thursday, September 7, 2017

Creamy chicken and risoni tray bake...




When you are not feeling too good, an easy dinner is just what you need.  This recipe is from Taste and can be found 

I made a few changes - I used (4) skinless thighs, cut into pieces.  I browned these in a pan with onion, 
instead of leek.
I used light cream.
I used fresh oregano and thyme instead of sage (couldn't buy sage) and added a big handful of baby spinach to bump up the veggies.
A very tasty, warming dish...and plenty leftover for lunches! 

Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe. I actually made a chicken dish last night and instead of using the breast I used thigh. So much softer and juicier.
    I will keep this recipe and use in the coming weeks.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love recipes like these that all go together quickly and baked in the oven. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.