Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beef, bean and sweet potato chimichangas...

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/beef-bean-sweet-potato-chimichangas/15befb1f-9137-4a88-b412-0cbcc0c97e91
Fry off red onion and sweet potato...
Add spices...
Brown mince then combine with potato spice mix...
Add tomato and paste...
Add beans (I used black beans)...
Fresh corn, yummy!
Cook off until all tender.
Wrap the mince mix in jumbo tortillas. A hint - heat the tortillas, this makes them pliable and easier to wrap. Bake for 20 minutes or so until golden...
Serve topped with the tomato salsa, sour cream and mashed avocado.
I loved this for a Friday night. The parcels can be made earlier then heated when needed. Delicious!
Cheers - Joolz xx

3 comments:

  1. That looks interesting...might give it a try for the family tea tomorrow night. Healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just so tasty. You have a fantastic blog and so many recipes - love it! I'll sit down with my lunch soon and have a good look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these tonight...they were a hit! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.