Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The menu so far...

Monday - homemade lasagne (this pic from May this year)...
~
Tuesday - pork chops with plum sauce, kumara mash, steamed potatoes, fresh green beans and corn on the cob...
~
I'm thinking this might do for dinner tonight...
~
The weather is warming up - quite ridiculously.  It was 15C on Monday and it is going to be at least 30C on Saturday! I hate it when we get extreme weather changes, that is way too much of a jump!
~

I need to find some shorts to wear this weekend as we are off to the beach. Kirby is coming home for the long weekend with her fella, Nate. As always we've got some lovely food planned and will make a trip to the Coonawarra too.
 ~
Still coughing but it is drying up, maybe due to the Olive Leaf Extract capsules.  I've never been any good at taking medication religiously but now that I have to take BP meds, I have an alarm set on my phone for 8am so I never forget!
~
Time to get into it, see you later,
Joolz xx

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Every meal looks so yummy! The weather has been the same here and supposedly over 30c on Sunday.
    Looks like you are going to have a great weekend, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch up...killer week here. The wings look great; want to try them. I had to turn the heater on in the car this morning as I was driving the girls to school...first time this Fall. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks delish and I llove catching up with you and your doings

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.