Thursday, July 30, 2015

The cold continues...

It's 10C outside, the sun has just come out but it's icy cold!  I know what I'd like to do today ... stay in, pottering, knitting, tidying, washing ... but I have to go to work. Bring on the weekend!
~
Sticky pork chops ...
~
I saw this game on Miss Chardy's blog - went online on Monday and it was delivered Wednesday! My girls will love it!
~
One of my birthday gifts was this tub of Daffodils from my sister, Fred. I mentioned last year that I didn't have any daffs in the ground so she potted some up for me. They popped this week!
~
A rainbow over the house across from our dealership, couldn't resist taking the photo...
~
Better get going, what are you up to today?
Cheers - Joolz xx


 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.