Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A late birthday get together...

So, did I show you my stunning roses that my huz gave me? 
~
~
~
~
 ~
I also received these hot, hot pink roses from Pauline ... gorgeous!
~
~
...and still more flowers from my dear friend, Helen!
~
We headed to Adelaide to catch up with our girls for my birthday...first up on Saturday, a brunch date with Brianna (Kirby had to do a charity sausage sizzle for work)...
~
French Toast...
~
Then it was off to Spa on Brougham for some pampering. Pedicures while sipping bubbly!
~
~
Perfect toesies!  We then had a half hour hot stone massage then a half hour facial. I fell asleep! This I know because Bri said I snored! I was relaxed, what more can I say!
~
After a slow afternoon, we headed out to Sean's Kitchen for dinner...
~
This hot car was parked outside The Intercontinental so Bri did a little pose...
~
Sunday, we got ready to head home.  We wanted to go to Ikea to buy some bedside tables and dressers to do up the girls rooms at home. We spent an hour working out what we wanted then went to the storage shelves to pick up our choices. Sold out of everything we wanted!  Aaaargh! 
I was so annoyed - why not put an 'Out of Stock' sign on things if they are unavailable!?
~
This put us behind time as we then had to go to Goolwa to pick up a vehicle we had bought. We got away from there at 4pm - not ideal when you have to go across the Coorong in the dark. The likelyhood of hitting a kangaroo is very high!
Luckily, we made it home without seeing any - it must have been too cold for them to be jumping!
~
Bri and Kirby went to the Crows v Port Showdown at Adelaide Oval that afternoon.  Here are my lovelies! Mwa mwa, love you! :)
~
It was a lovely weekend.
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely birthday celebration for your. Flowers, spa pampering, family, perfect.... Glad you made it home safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.