Friday, February 6, 2015

Creamy Pasta Salad...

Wendy from My Abundant Life posted this salad recipe yesterday.  I tried it last night and it was sooo good! 

http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/creamy-pasta-salad.html?m=1
~

I added celery, carrot, capsicum, onion, cheese and also pineapple for some tang...
~

These are my favourite spiral noodles (SA company)
~

You can choose your favourite brand od coleslaw dressing but I like this one...
~
My dear huz has an aversion to cabbage but I love coleslaw - this was a great compromise - he doesnt get cabbage but I got all the flavour of a good coleslaw! Do be aware that there are more carbs in this one but its oh so yummy! Thanks for sharing, Wendy!
~
After dead heading my standard roses, they have given me this bunch of buds already - the same colour as my apple/celery, carrot, orange and beetroot juice!
Cheers - Joolz xx

 


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous roses Joolz!

    I am going to try Wendy's recipe this week. It will go nicely with cold meat in this heat. It's 41C outside right now at 4.45pm! I will be glad when next week is over. We are travelling to Adelaide on Wednesday, hope the car goes okay, I would hate to break down in the heat! January really spoiled us with cooler weather...

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to give this a whirl, can you believe I don't think I have ever made pasta salad but do love it...thanks Joolz.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.