Saturday, December 13, 2014

Oh, Christmas tree....

My tree is finally up! I was nearly not going to put it up as we are not home for Christmas this year but my girls insisted...

I have lots of baubles...

~

~

 

~

~

i also made bread rolls this morning...

I could tell it was a good batch by the way it rose up to the top of the bowl...

I was right!

~

I dropped off some of those scones I made to my florist earlier in the week (she's always doing arrangements for us at late notice) and in return she gave me this bunch of liiums. They had blown so she couldn't use them in arrangements anymore. Must be frustrating having to throw flowers away...

~

Not sure what the rest of the day holds...it is 33-34C outside so I have the fan going now and am thinking a nice cuppa is in order.

Might post some pics of the tree lit up later.....

...and here they are!

~

~

~

~

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the tree! Always nice to look at in the busy lead up to Christmas even if you won't be home on the day....the room always looks really bare once the decorations are packed away for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree. I finally dragged ours out and put them up. We didn't put all of them up but I've decided next year I'm going to have a colour theme just for a change. It's also lovely to have decorations that remind you of places travelled. The flowers were an added bonus and look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful. I don't have ours up yet, and I don't think I'll put up our big tree with ornaments. Right now I (still) have my dishwasher and kitchen table/island in the living room. I think I will put small trees on the table and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some beautiful ornaments x
    I love the Harrods bear ornament. A friend sent a Harrods bear for Summer when she was born.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.