Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day ...

 

~

My day started with a cup of tea in bed, delivered by my hubby. He is up early and heading off to Sydney.

My four sisters and I had afternoon tea at the nursing home where my Mum lives. Also joining us were three of her grand daughters and two great grand daughters and one son-in-law. We had my melting moments, Anzacs and a yummy hedgehog slice my sister made and coffees in the lovely cafe that is at the home. As we were leaving, I gave each of my sister and Mum a little bag of my biscuits to take home. Smiles all round!

I hope you had a lovely day too!

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent biscuits! and tea in bed! lucky you.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day Jules. The coffee shop must have been full with all of you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those biscuits look fabulous the way you have packaged them, Joolz. I love those vintage gift cards too. Your mum must have loved seeing you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mani. That hubby of yours is a good egg :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.