Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another bread recipe to try...

I found a nice new blog called My Simple Life and Regina (from Germany) had a bread recipe that I thought I would try.  I like these No Knead type breads.
~
This is the dough after I had roughly mixed it - do not knead, it said!
~
After the dough has risen for 1 hour, divide in half then knead lightly until smooth.  I actually halfed the mix again to get 4 rolls instead of 2.  Roll out into rectangle 25x20, then roll up.
~

Place on an oven tray (I use baking paper, pleated to go in between each roll) and let rise for 45 minutes (I found it over rose) about 20 minutes.  With 10 minutes to go, heat your oven to 200C
~
Bake - 30 minutes later, 4 nice crunchy French sticks.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Might have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those look so good. I always buy our french bread, but you make it look so easy I will need to give it a try.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.