Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lemon Not So Delicious ...

(what it should look like - when I made it here)
 I think I need to keep my mouth shut!  We had a late dinner last night but we had a hankering for Lemon Delicious pudding so, in between watching My Kitchen Rules, I knocked up the pudding....
~
 I got the puddings into the oven (in their cosy water bath) and was sitting there rolling my eyes at the antics of the mother/daughter duo from WA plus saying how stupid you'd have to be to blow making a dessert when you should have practiced it and worked out ingredients etc.... when  it suddenly dawned on me that I had forgotten to put the 1/2 cup of SR flour into the puddings!  Oh NO!
~
 I had to eat my words!  I never usually have flops, but this was one of epic proportions!  I left them in the oven to cook but when we tried to eat them, they tasted like sweet lemony scrambled eggs!  Erk!
~
It did not taste good!
~
I will give it a go again tonight - the recipe is quite simple and I thought foolproof.
~
Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. Oh no lol what a disaster!! I haven't had lemon delicious for years,,,,,,but now you have me wanting it! I bet tonight's attempt will go perfectly (just don't do it while watching MKR lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mother/daughter team on MKR are nasty..glad they are gone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way OT but have a look at the latest 'Lifestyle' Magazine - page 21 will interest you.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.