Saturday, December 22, 2012

Choc Candy Cane Cookies ...

 These are a lovely addition to any Christmas baking you might do - there is always room for chocolate and peppermint!
To flatten these biscuits, I use a patterned cookie cutter, it just adds a bit of decoration.  
~
 The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman and you can find it here...
I used my mixer to make the dough, much easier than mixing by hand.
~
 Crushed candy canes...
~
 Melt white chocolate to dip the biscuits in...
~
Stand back and admire how pretty they are!
~
I have made my gingerbread dough so I will tackle that tomorrow.  It's resting in the fridge.
~
Kirby arrived home this afternoon so we are all together now!
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. They look fantastic! And so clever to use the cookie cutter for pretty texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have w wonderful Christmas Joolz - the cookies look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.