Saturday, October 27, 2012

Postcards from Tasmania ... Aboard Spirit of Tasmania...

 Driving onto Spirit of Tasmania I for a 7.30pm sailing...
~
 Ruby was crammed in amongst trucks, cars and trailers.  We took our luggage and left her for the night.  It was about one hour later that I realised that I had left my cosmetic case in her - therefore no cosmetics for me! Aaaagh!
~
 This is a picture of our cabin on the return trip - queen sized bed and spacious with ensuite.
~
 Departing Devonport for the trip back to the mainland.  A lovely calm evening (TG!).
~
 Hot air balloons rising over Melbourne at sunrise (6.53am)...
~
~
Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing our 'ruby' packed in like a sardine down there...crazy...and our trip over was nightmarish...rough as all hell...I did not enjoy it one bit.....just as well the beautiful trip once we got there was better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye bye Joolz. See you next trip. You look like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabin looks very nice. Those balloons look wonderful floating up in the early morning light. Fabulous photos.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.