Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A bit frosty this morning...


It was a chilly morning here with a light frost... I had to tip some cold water on Bri's windscreen as it was frozen over. Then I parked her car in the sun so it could thaw out and the windows would dry before she headed off on the 50km trip. Mother of the Year, I tell ya! :)

~


... but it's going to be a beautiful spring day...
~

I cannot work out Mother Nature... both of these Silver Birch trees were planted at the same time, but one sprouts new growth about 3 weeks before the other even starts...
~

Bonnie cat was quite happy to sit in my pot in the sunshine...
~

Bri and I had pita bread pizzas for dinner last night - I like pizza sauce, lean bacon, onion, salami, olives, mushroom, pineapple, anchovies and I used Lite pizza cheese and sprinkled with ground oregano - yum! Bri had pizza sauce, chicken, bacon, olives, mushroom, sun-dried tomato and cheese.
~
Have a nice day,
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. It's still so cold at night for this time of year...so unusual. I think when the heat hits we will all kark it! Supposed to be a stinker this Summer when it gets here...

    We are having a pleasant 32C here today :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of pita pizza, but will definitely be trying it soon.

    And the trees validate me. Proof that some of us are early starters and some aren't. :) I'm in the NOT camp.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.