Tuesday, May 17, 2011

70th Birthday...

Brianna and her friends dressed up for a 'P' Party 18th Birthday. They went at Prisoners!
~
Here we have Pikachu and a Punk!
~
On Sunday, we celebrated my m-i-l's 70th birthday.
~
We had marinated mushrooms and prawn kebabs on the barbecue...
~
and these most magnificent steaks (thank you, Stephano!) and yummy salads and twice baked pototoes and homemade bread rolls ... and some lovely wines.
~
All her grand-kids were there...
~
I made a Cappucino cake with Marscapone cheese coffee frosting for the birthday girl ...
Marg had a wonderful day!
~
Needless to say, I was rather pooped by Sunday night and Monday was a very long day!
~
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Your Mom looks great for 70! I hope I do half as well when I get there...which will be in just a few short years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother-in-law does not look 70 years old. What is her secret?
    You menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.