Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another year older...

Today is Angus' birthday.
~
Kirby made this Donna Hay Chocolate Layered Cake for Angus. I love the fact that my girls can knock up a ripper cake like this.
~
I will just tell you that the coffee frosting between the layers has 750gms of Marscapone cheese and 3/4 cup icing sugar plus 1/3 cup Kahlua.... then the Chocolate Truffle Icing has ... 400 gms of dark chocolate and 1/2 cup of cream. Oh, my!
~
Brianna, oh Brianna!
~
Make a wish, Happy Birthday my dear.
~
Love Crowsfeet

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Angus! Wow, what a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks yummy!!!! I love the picture of her with the cake, makes me laugh when i see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my indeed, that looks to be a really, really, lovely cake. I am drooling just looking at it. Happy Birthday to Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish Angus a Happy Birthday. That cake does look mighty yummy!....I do love a good chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! What a cake!
    Yummmmmm....Happy Birthday to the Mr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    Is that a word? No?

    Well then three words: Happy Birthday, Angus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Angus. Oh for the love of a good choccy cake and yours looks fantastic. You should be so proud of your girl!!
    Ha HA!! sounds better than the "tastykake" featured on my video post today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Angus. Spare a bit o' cake for a por gel?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing Angus a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Lovely, yummy looking cake, bet it did taste good too.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Angus had a terrific birthday!!! That cake looks amazing!!!! YUMMMMMMMY! So where's the recipe? Are you sharing?!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.