Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My sky today...

This was my sky at 6.55am this morning as I came back from my walk.
~
We are expecting a top of around 29C today after a rather chilly start to the day.
~
This lot of photos were taken last Wednesday (10/3) afternoon. This huge cloud bank hung over the town but it was strange because it was completely in the wrong direction for a sunset.
~
~
~
We never got any rain out of it. It's meant to be thundery showers tomorrow but I won't hold my breath.
Seems we are in drought conditions in the usually greenest part of SA.
~
Have a nice day,

Joolz

6 comments:

  1. The sky here was fantastic last night. I sat admiring it and realising that I had left my camera home! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sky looks so nice we don't seem to have skies like that here :0(
    The temperature is much the same though it was about 10c this morning with a high if 29c...lovely time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sky photos it's always amazing how different they all look...but somewhat the same.

    Mmmm that doesn't really make sense but I hope you know what I mean He!! He!!
    Going to check out your others posts now that I've missed lately-toodle lou!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous sky photos..... we've had so much rain I didn't realise it is still very dry some places.
    Jan, Northern Rivers, NSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning photos, Joolz!!! Fantastic work! It is beautiful there this time of year!! Hope you are well! Love, Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. i live in south australia too and like you i love the australian sky!
    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.