Saturday, August 22, 2009

A productive Saturday...

(Simplyjoolz scones)
Kirby arrived home for the weekend for a catch up. Always lovely to see her. I've made scones & triple-choc chip cookies for the girls and Bri's friend Michael. I have also made 4 packs of shepherds pie with mashed potato for Kirby to take back to Adelaide for the freezer. Nice to know my home cooking is appreciated and it's a good way to get some vegies into her (hidden zucchini, carrot and pumpkin). We are having Mexican Potato Casserole for dinner. I've washed 3 loads of clothes, folded and put away. Having a glass of wine and surfing blogland. Mary Wigham cross stitch sampler beckons. It's been raining on and off all day so a good day to stay indoors.
*
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. I used to make Shepard's pie for our daughters freezer while she was away in Uni too! Great Mums Think Alike, I guess...lol

    Good productive day you've had
    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love scones, you just don't know how much, especially looking at your picture.

    My son got to take some things home when he was in uni, but nothing as nice as that.

    We had cold then rain late after a warm afternoon, but I can see how the sampler beckoned as I enjoyed reading today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've sure been busy, busy, I can't believe you bake so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makin' my mouth water for shepherd's pie. I'm curious about the Mexican dish--share,please? C

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.