Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogger not co-operating...

Gee, Blogger gave me some trouble doing that last post. It kept coming up with error messages when I tried to publish and the font is Arial in most places when I changed it all to Georgia (umpteen times!). Like a stubborn old billy goat! Not happy Jan! I thought I might lose the whole post after I have sat here all afternoon.
*
Added on Monday morning - this is really strange. I published the Home audit post yesterday and was viewing it in its entirety right up to last night. This morning when I view it, it has half the post missing. I don't know what happened? Very angry, now I have to retrieve my notes and try and resurrect it. Scrapping it and starting again may be my best option. I am very angry.
*
Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.