Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh Dear....who wants to weed?......



These embarrassing pictures were taken only moments ago. This is the top tier of my back garden. I have neglected the weeding here because I hurt my arm back in March and the tendonitis has only just cleared up. Any repetitive work makes my elbow hurt like a mongrel.
It will get done - I just need to get out there each morning for 1/2 an hour each day and it will soon be taken care of. I will report back by December 6th with photos of my progress.
Loving my lazy Saturday so far, I even fitted in a little nap, although I had a spurt of energy this arvo and have done 3 loads of washing, all of which are in and folded and I ironed a few things. I have washed my car and now it looks brand new and spunky again.
Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.