Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Snapshots

These are the melting moments I made for Yasmins birthday. Yummo!




This is a sweet Mammy doll my sister Leanne, made for me.

This is a wall hanging that my sister Leanne, made for me for my 40th birthday. It says Sisters always, care and share, love and laughs.












I love blue and white china - here are a few of my favourite pieces.























I love hand made things gifted to me from my family.

Having a little trouble with the internet and placing the photos so I have taken over k17's laptop. My connection just failed but her wireless connection which runs on the same account as mine, is fine. Technology, Bah!
Will try and post more photos soon, till then - Cheers - Julie

1 comment:

  1. I want some of those cookies....yummy

    Happy 40th birthday

    I love the wall hanging

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.