Monday, July 9, 2018

Sunday at home...


I ticked off one of these goals on Sunday...
~

I caught up with friends, Tracey and Helen for breakfast and coffee.  It was long overdue!
~
I spent the rest of the day pottering. I also cleaned the inside of all of our windows across the front of the house.  I have a cleaner coming to do the outsides on Friday.  It might seem like a weird time to clean them but they are so dirty, I can’t wait for summer.
~

Gus cooked this delicious Thai red curry chicken  for dinner.  Just a nice bit of heat!
~

We had balsamic strawberries and ice cream for dessert...
~

~

A pretty sky this morning and I think the really freezing weather may have passed.  Now it’s just plain cold!
~

Weigh in this morning 

9/7/18   77.9 kg which is a gain of .300 gms from last Monday 2/7/18
Total loss to date 8.1 kg

Winter is the worst time to diet.  While I’ve been having some salad plates, I do not feel like snacking on carrot and celery sticks.  I just need to stick with it! 
~
Anna van Dyken (on facebook and Instagram) - below are her pics...
She has some me great snack box and salad plate ideas...
Check these out!

~

~

Oh, yum! This plate is only 5 points!

Cheers - Joolz xx




5 comments:

  1. Well done on your weight loss...I go up and down 10kgs but always back at it. The lunch box ideas look great and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's with all the lollies on those plates? the fruit is nicer without
    well done on the weight loss, keep slogging at it, you'll get it down. always harder in winter, we tend to eat 'cozy foods' like soups & stews & toast, etc
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the choc chips are just to take away chocolate cravings and points are taken into consideration. They could be left off, but just show what a small amount can do to satify.

      Delete
  3. Well done on your weight loss.
    Can I ask about the Beetroot dip. Is that something you buy or make a home. It's so pretty.
    Julie from Karratha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I just used a bought one but you can puree canned beetroot with natural yoghurt to get the same type of thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.