Thursday, May 24, 2018

What I ate Wednesday...

....and Tuesday night...

...this delicious Rag pasta Bourguinon.
~

Porridge for breakfast with banana, blueberries and maple syrup.  This really sets me up for the day.  I also walked 2 km on the treadmill. 6 points.
~

I had my nails done in MtG so I bought lunch...a wrap with roast lamb, lettuce, beetroot, cheese, spinach, cucumber and red onion and balsamic dressing. Very yummy and 7 points.
~
Snacks through the day (and whatever goes in my mouth) included 80gms grapes, a packet of WW Nibblies (rice crackers), 2 slices ham and turkey and a banana spread with a little bit of cashew spread as dessert...
~

Dinner was great and I didn’t even look to see how many points it was until I went to track it! Get this...ZERO points!
~

I did use olive oil spray in the pan and also sweetened up the yoghurt sauce with maple flavoured syrup so it worked out to 2 points.   The chicken breast was mixed with dried oregano, paprika, garlic and dried mint and let sit for a while.  Then I made skewers with chicken, zucchini, red onion and capsicum....
~

Served on cos lettuce leaves and drizzled with a no fat yoghurt, lemon and maple dressing (1/2 cup yoghurt, 2 tbs lemon juice and a tbs maple flavoured syrup).  Half a corn on the cob finished it off!  Gus had three skewers...
~

...and I had two. A very delicious dinner!
~

After watching MasterChef, we watched Instinct, which I quite like.  I’m lounging in my new Mother’s Day pj’s, admiring my nails.  The colour is Merlot, my wine is Pinot Noir. 🤣
~
Cheers - Joolz

1 comment:

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.