Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Baked Vegetable tart...

I made this tart to have last Saturday night for dinner.  We had lamb chump chops with it...
~
I pan roasted eggplant, sweet potato, red onion, zucchini, mushrooms, capsicum and garlic cloves, tossed with 2 tspns olive oil.
~
~
I used 8 sheets of filo pastry, each sprayed with olive oil spray...then it was pressed into a paper lined flan dish...
~
I placed the veggies into the dish then poured 6 eggs (supposed to use 8) over the vegetables...
~

Sprinkle with 2 tbspns grated parmesan cheese and bake 20-30 minutes until egg is set and golden...
~
Cut into 6 wedges, each wedge is 6 points.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing Joolz. A meal on its own. Inspiration for tomorrow's dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, Joolz. I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roasted vegetable everything!!! Looks delicious and full of goodness. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Tasmania and YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.