Saturday, March 17, 2018

90 second Mug Muffin...


Mx 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1 mashed banana, 1 egg, 2 chopped dates, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp cacao powder together...
~
Pour into a large mug...
~
Microwave on high - I did 30 seconds, then 60 seconds then a further 20 seconds...and it looked like this...
~
I drizzled a teaspoon of maple syrup on it and had it with the strawberries...
~
So 3 points for the muffin and 1 point for the maple syrup so a 4 point breakfast.  It took quite a while to get through it and kept me full until lunch time!  Next time I am going to try chopped up apple in there instead of the dates.  Berries would be good too!
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. My girls do chocolate brownies in a mug and top it with cream - a family winter favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty good! I do little puddings in a mug every now and again, self saucing butterscotchy ones. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.