Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas 2016

I am trialling a new app for blogging on my iPad, called Blogo (not to be confused with Bloggo, which has caused me no end of frustration - writing posts then having them disappear into the ethers or not loading my pictures...grrr!)...so lets see how we go! I start with a Christmas wrap up ...


We opened presents...

...

We had a lovely champgne breakfast to start the morning off...

We had 28 people for lunch so it was a busy morning preparing for them. I got this turkey into the oven...

...

Kirby decorated the tables beautifully...

~

~

The turkey cooked to perfection...

Gus baked a ham in the Weber. Just a simple glaze of maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard powder and oil. Delicious!

The spread of food. Lovely salads and meats. I didn't get to take pics of dessert but there was my pudding (wow, full of brandy!) and pavlova.
~
It was full on and very loud as we had 11 kids running around. I'll be back with our sister presents next...once I work out how to publish this post. Wish me luck!

Cheers - Joolz xx

1 comment:

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.