Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sally is at it again...


I have been a bit neglectful of Sally in the past few weeks so I gave her a feed on Thursday thinking I'd do some baking on Saturday...
~
She was a bit sluggish but started to rally on Saturday afternoon...
~
I ixed up the dough later in the evening and let her do her stuff...
~
I've been wanting to try turning/flipping the dough during the rising so I got up and turned her a few times...
~
Not a great rise by this time of the moring so I left her to it...
~
That's better!
~

 
Plopped out on the bench...
~
I gave it a gentle knead then shaped it and cut it in half...
~
I shaped a loaf and 6 rolls...
~
~

~
I'm having  a bit of trouble with the slashing, the skin is rubbery...
~
But the results were still really good!
~





~
Gratuitous aerial shot...
~
~
 Cheers - Joolz xx











3 comments:

  1. Joolz, I think the cooler weather means our starters are going to take a while longer to do their thing. You had great results in the end though...as usual ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave my starter in the fridge for weeks sometime but it always comes to life thank goodness. Love the rolls. Am inspired to make some today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...