Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another night in Ruby ...

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days.  My iPad hasn't been loading properly when I am out in the bush, so I gave up! We set up yesterday at Swimcart Beach, just out of St Helens.  Beautiful white sand beach, incredible blue waves crashing in.  We even saw a whale just off the coast in front of us! Although the wind wasn't that bad last night, the tent flapped about and those big waves sounded so loud, I barely slept at all! So tired today....
~
We are now in Launceston so had better do some sight seeing...
~
Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. nice outdoor toilet...! St Helens is lovely that side of the island, it would be where I would love to take the kids back over too...beautiful beaches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joolz
    Just noticed you said you were using your ipad to blog. How did you load the photo on it. I can never work it out.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.