Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get ready for 'A Photo A Day' in June...

I found this on facebook last night so I went to the blog at Fatmumslim. So you post a photo a day all through the month using the list as the subject - sounds like so much fun! You can do it on facebook, blog, twitter or instagram... join me? Starts June 1 st.
~
We had yummy Whiting for dinner last night. Normally, I would have salad with fish but I decided to do veggies and I made a lemon sauce (basically 2 tblspns melted butter & 2 tblspns flour, cook off then add 1 cup milk gradually to make white sauce. Add 1/2 cup white wine, juice of 1/2 lemon and grated zest and 1 tspn dried parsley. Season with salt and pepper). Twas yum!
~
Another dishcloth - this one is called Lickety Split and you'll find it here then click on Lickety Split . This is a different yarn I am trying - it's cotton/acrylic as opposed to the cotton/bamboo yarn I have been using. I don't think this has as much give in it.
~
Time for work, so I'd better scoot! - Cheers - Joolz
Link

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty dish cloth. :) I like the pattern stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colour for the dish cloth. I like that idea of a photo a day, but can I keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for the photo a day.

    And that's my favorite dishcloth you've shown yet...the color and the pattern are gorgeous. So glad you put the pattern link in there, because I was going to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your photo a day. I've thought of doing it but with Project Life as well, I think I would be taking on too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun, I'm in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed the photo a day thing on facebook too. Are you going to blog it? I'm thinking I might just do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dishcloth. You are a very neat knitter. Love the idea of participating in the photo a day, not sure if I could keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the photo a day link. I'm going to have a go at it.
    You have made me hungry again with your delicious pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!
    Love the colour and the pattern of your dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...