Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get ready for 'A Photo A Day' in June...

I found this on facebook last night so I went to the blog at Fatmumslim. So you post a photo a day all through the month using the list as the subject - sounds like so much fun! You can do it on facebook, blog, twitter or instagram... join me? Starts June 1 st.
~
We had yummy Whiting for dinner last night. Normally, I would have salad with fish but I decided to do veggies and I made a lemon sauce (basically 2 tblspns melted butter & 2 tblspns flour, cook off then add 1 cup milk gradually to make white sauce. Add 1/2 cup white wine, juice of 1/2 lemon and grated zest and 1 tspn dried parsley. Season with salt and pepper). Twas yum!
~
Another dishcloth - this one is called Lickety Split and you'll find it here then click on Lickety Split . This is a different yarn I am trying - it's cotton/acrylic as opposed to the cotton/bamboo yarn I have been using. I don't think this has as much give in it.
~
Time for work, so I'd better scoot! - Cheers - Joolz
Link

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty dish cloth. :) I like the pattern stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colour for the dish cloth. I like that idea of a photo a day, but can I keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for the photo a day.

    And that's my favorite dishcloth you've shown yet...the color and the pattern are gorgeous. So glad you put the pattern link in there, because I was going to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your photo a day. I've thought of doing it but with Project Life as well, I think I would be taking on too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun, I'm in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed the photo a day thing on facebook too. Are you going to blog it? I'm thinking I might just do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dishcloth. You are a very neat knitter. Love the idea of participating in the photo a day, not sure if I could keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the photo a day link. I'm going to have a go at it.
    You have made me hungry again with your delicious pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!
    Love the colour and the pattern of your dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.