Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching up on life...


Outside my window ... it's dark (9.52pm). It was a funny day - overcast, a sprinkle rain then sunshine and windy. I captured this double rainbow on Friday night in Adelaide.
~
I am thinking... I must get to bed soon. I have been tired during the day but I have had late nights. Why do I do that to myself?
~
From the kitchen ... not much tonight! I had Cruskits with bread and butter pickles and cheese for dinner and now I am having some low-fat custard, jelly and peaches for dessert. Nearly as good as a rich trifle... but not quite!
~
I am wearing ... pink pj pants, a grey & blue striped sweatshirt and Haviana thongs. I never walk around barefoot in our house - the tiles are too cold.
~
(sunset this evening 7.35pm)
~
~
~
I am thankful ... for a daughter who can put together flat pack furniture/fittings (takes after her Dad, not me!). This is a DVD rack she is assembling. Clever girl!
~
I am reading ... Sammy I Love You by Sally Nielsen - a love story.
~
Some plans for the week ... not much happening except work. Weight Watchers tomorrow night is another 'tasting evening' where a few members make low fat dishes and we all get to have a taste and share the recipe. Not sure how I will go at weigh in...
The girls are coming home this coming weekend so that's good. :)
~
Around the house ... nothing doing. No one here to mess it up, rooms all tidy and laundry all done. I got up early this morning and did some window sills. Tomorrow morning, vacuum around door jams and tops of windows - fluff is lurking! Suck up blasted millipedes that have started appearing. Perhaps they know there is rain coming??
~
(web pic)
On Sunday, Bri and her friend Rob and I went to see Miss Taylor Swift in concert. What a beautiful girl and fantastic performer. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole concert! Here is a review of the Adelaide concert.
~
(web pic)
~
(web pic)
Taylor on her 'balcony' - she hovered above the entire crowd while sparkly glitter confetti rained down... just amazing.
~
Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.