Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday...er, Wednesday Stealing.....

This is a meme that Linda at Remote Tree Changer has on her site. It's good fun. I chose my music titles from Taylor Swift's self titled album and her latest album, Fearless.
The instructions: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST of your choice, cleverly answer the following questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think. The great thing is you can do it over and over with different artists. Link back to: Sunday Stealing

Jodi's Meme: My life according to Taylor Swift

- Are you male or female? Female (not a song title)
*
- Describe yourself. Invisible
*
How do you feel right now? Fearless
*
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go? A place in this world
*
- Your favourite form of transportation? White horse
*
- Describe your morning routine? Breathe
*
- Your best friend is? Tim McGraw
*
- What's the weather like? Cold as you
*
- Pet peeve? Tear drops on my guitar
*
- If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? The way I loved you
*
- Your relationship? Love story
*
- Your fear? The outside
*
- What is the best advice you have to give? You belong with me
*
- If you could change your name, you would change it to... Hey Stephen
*
- What do you say when you are frustrated? Should've said no
*
- Thought for the day? I'm only me when I'm with you
*
- How would you like to die? Tied together with a smile
*
- Your soul's present condition? Perfectly good heart
*
- Your motto? Stay beautiful
*
This was good fun, give it a go!
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what a Taylor Swift one would be like, thanks for playing. Loved the album covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I tried this while I should be getting ready for trial...will get back to you! Duty calls....what fun! C

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.