Saturday, November 15, 2008

This looks better....

This is my laundry at 4pm this afternoon. Bliss!

This is my Ford Focus Ghia - delicious!

This is my McLeod's Daughters rose my sister L gave me for my birthday 2 years ago. Pretty.


This is the bottom tier of my back yard garden - much better than the top tier, although it still needs some work and weeding.

Once again, B15 is going dinner for us. Tonight it is Gnocchi with Tomato Basil sauce - cooked from scratch I might add. Photos and recipe tomorrow. :)
Until then - Cheers Joolz... I can feel a Cab Sav coming on..... ;-}

1 comment:

  1. I love the rose, it looks a little like Apricot Nectar that I have been watching out my window.

    Will have to come back to visit, I have a ballet rehearsal today. The garden looks like a nice place to visit, I can relate to it however it looks.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.