Monday, July 23, 2018

Speeding through July...

The month is fast disappearing!

I am still Weight Watching with small losses which is better than gains. This was a tuna vegetable pasta bake, quite yummy!
~

~

I find that eating porridge seems to guarantee me some weight loss. I have lowered the portion to 1/4 cup dried quick oats cooked with 1/3 cup skim milk and some water. Add in a mashed banana and 2 tspns maple flavoured syrup and you have a 5 point breakfast.
~

WW Marsala lamb with fennell and potatoes...
~

Dear Lord, it’s been so cold!  I’m really feeling it this year!
~

More oats!
~

Lunch is my hardest meal - I want something fairly substantial but low in points.  This wholemeal puta pocket filled with salad, ham and some cheese came in at 11 points.  Whoa!
~

I scored this wrap at 8 points...
~

First big frost...
~

~

~

Gee, I really do eat a lot of porridge!
~

Beautiful blossom....
~

I had a sweet coffee date with my baby girl on Saturday morning. Hey, it’s my birthday! Both my gurls came home for the weekend (14th July)
~

I made nacho’s for lunch, 7 points.
~

Gus cooked delicious pork belly for dinner...
~

~

Brianna made this awesome cake for me!  I got spoiled with presents - a Mimco clutch bag from Gus, a beautiful Bellissimo rose from the girls plus a cook book on Tasmania to come and lovely things from my sisters...
~
Cheers - Joolz xx


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 14th; glad you had a wonderful day; all that food looked scrumptious! awww i so miss a good chocolate cake!
    those photos of the frost on the branches looks so magical! like little fairy lights, so pretty
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Happy Birthday, Joolz. Lots of nice food there. I hope you are getting the weight results you are working for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nachos looks great...and Happy Birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.