Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Ouch!



So, this morning, as I was having my morning cough 🙄, I coughed and something went POP where my ribs are already so sore on my right side.   I have cried more tears 😭 in the past 3 weeks than in a long time. Oh, it hurt so much!
I am so worn down by this virus, the coughing, the blocked ears (fixed), the snot, more coughing.  I'm not sure if it is muscular or actually cracked ribs...that's what it feels like as it 'grabs' me when I move.
So, I went to work for an hour or so, got the payroll done then came home again. I am walking gingerly and cannot bend down to put socks on (or pick anything up) and am generally miserable. 
I've spent the afternoon watching Youtube clips and dozing in my recliner.  Not sure what tomorrow will bring...
I am so over it!


Not real cheery - Joolz xx

8 comments:

  1. Gosh Joolz! I hope you feel a lot better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that Joolz. Yes these bugs can hang on for a long time. I hope your rib is not broken. Take care, and make the most of your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously? i'd get yourself to a doctor, that doesn't sound good at all!
    hope you feel better soon
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joolz, you may have fractured a rib as my son did that when was doing a lot of coughing. Hope you get over it soon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heart goes out to you Joolz. I really hope you can get back to your doctor as something has happened from what you're describing.
    I would be more than over it by now. I just hope this thing goes away real quick.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no! You do sound very miserable and craving wellness. I think you need to go have that 'pop' investigated because it sounds like something's happened with a rib there. OUch! I hope you start improving soon and that wellness is just around the corner. Meg Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch., hope you feel better soon. (But I would get that checked out 😉)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.