Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'll get there one day!

Oh, I am so sorry that I've been away so long.  I just need a clear time on the weekend to sit and blog all about July and now half of August!  Everything is good here, but I am still figuring out the best way to blog as I don't use my pc anymore to upload pictures.  This comes to you from my pc at work...sshhh, don't tell the boss!

 I blog straight from my iPhone and I was using BlogGo up until it decided not to allow pictures to load. Grrr!

(Hutchessons Camp Ground on the Glenelg River, South West Vic
- we had 2 cosy night there, last weekend)

Now I am using BlogTouch Pro but it's taking some getting used to.  Hence, the lack of posting.  Believe me, I wanna!  I had big, lovely post about my mini trip to Queensland back in mid July, lots of great pictures and words and then blaaaagh - not pictures published!  Since then, things have been crazy cray cray hectic and I haven't had time to sit and compile another post.  

I will get there, so stay with me.  I have been surfing blogs but haven't been commenting much either.

In the mean time, how have you been?  I have been good and so far have escaped any winter lurgies - touch wood!

Are you sick of your winter (or summer if you are in the Northern Hemi)?
Family happy or driving you nuts?
Sick of cooking dinner?
Have a recipe to share?
Anyhoo, I'd love you to check in - see you soon!

Cheers - Joolz xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see a post from you! That campsite looks awesome! Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get Blogtouch Pro to work for you, Joolz. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Queensland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear from you. I too am having technical difficulties too. I think it's me though!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.