Saturday, December 5, 2015

Friday's juice - more carrot than usual, trying to cut back the fruit a bit...
~
No fat milk, banana, date, prune and maca powder smoothie...
~
I bought some more cherries from our Foodland - nice but nowhere near as good as old Mario's off his tree...
~
I made Julie Goodwin's Beef nachos and they were very good. I usually use a packet of taco seasoning but she uses cumin, smoked paprika and chilli powder (I used flakes). It had really good flavour. I didn't make her cheese sauce as it had over 1 cup of cheddar in it.  I did melt a bit of cheese over the chips before adding the mince and fixings. Scrummy Friday night dinner!
~
A slow morning, this morning I have mixed up the dry ingredients for my Christmas pudding, ready to be mixed up then steamed tonight. It takes 5 hours and I dont want to be tied to the house this afternoon...
~
Its hot out there so I think we are heading to the beach!  I might even get a swim in! Ooh, better go and do some defoliating! :)
Cheers - Joolz xx


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.